[RBS] aLIYAH fAIR IN lONDON

Silverman Family aviditz at netvision.net.il
Sun Nov 27 20:40:38 IST 2011

Harley,
While I feel the issues here do involve the entire Beit Shemesh community, and you have only cced RBS on this, I will address each point with you off line, rather than have a public running dialogue. The points you raise here only strengthen my initial concerns, as well as introducing others-
Why did we, the taxpayers pay for so many representatives to be a fair in England, when other cities each only had 1 representative(including Jerusalem, the capitol city with the highest rate of Anglo Aliyah in the country)-
Why was our mayor , who is not an English speaker one of the representatives (no other city sent their mayor)?