[RBS] Additional Discussion Topic for 8/12/11 Round-Table Discussion: Leadership in Our City, and, especially, as the Elections Approach

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Mon Nov 28 15:21:33 IST 2011

In coordination with Miri Shalem, I am proposing an additional topic for the 8/12/11 Round-Table Discussions between the hours of 20:30 and 22:00 at the RBS Matnas:

Leadership in Our City, and especially, as the Elections Approach

Please contact me by Email or Mobile Phone if you are interested in participating in this discussion, and we will hold a discussion on this topic if there is enough interest in it.

Catriel Lev
Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel
Telephone: 972-2-991-4332
Mobile Phone: 972-50-205-7867