[RBS] I need your help

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:38:17 IST 2011

Every year, AFTER the Hakshiva Chinese auction, I have many buisnesses coming to me telling me that 'Had they known about the auction, they would have loved to donate a prize"......WELL!! This year, I decided to beat them to it - so, I have an announcement to make.....

I am collecting prizes for the Hakshiva Chinese Auction.  The auction prizes are in 3 categories 50, 30, and 15 shekel prizes.  If you are interested in donating a prize that would be suitable for one of these categories, or to go in our other section which is raffle style, and by doing so will be getting free advertisement in our brochure, then please email me on msreuben at gmail.com.

If you require more information about donating prize or you are interested in sponsoring our event on FEB 8TH.  Please get in touch.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you

Susan Reuben
Hakshiva