[RBS] TUESDAY - Waiting for the Geulah

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Information info2 at btya.org
Mon Nov 28 21:30:45 IST 2011

B"SD

We are thrilled to announce another new and exciting learning opportunity:

We say "achakeh lo," and there's so much going on that seems to be pointing
in that direction, but are we really waiting??

We are privileged to have R' Yehoshua Samowitz, a new oleh and member of our
kehilla, deliver a weekly shiur on this topic, guided by the sefer "Oova
L'tziyon Goel".

Rav Mattisyahu Solomon, sh"lita (the mashgiach ruchani of  Beis Medrash
Govoha  in Lakewood), advises people to learn this sefer and thereby
increase their awareness and reality of being metsapeh for the Geulah.

The goal of the sefer (and the shiur) is  to provide chizuk, inspiration,
information, growth, and hadrachah towards tzefiyah liyeshuah in these times
of chevlay mashiach.

Rav Malinowitz: "It is really unfortunately a neglected area , and it is
after all the fourth question they ask you in the only Court that counts."

STARTS THIS Tuesday, November 29, and IY"H continuing every Tuesday night.
TIME: 9:30-10:15pm (followed by maariv at 10:15)
Location: BTYA Beis Medrash