[RBS] arnona question--please help!!

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Tue Nov 29 14:59:06 IST 2011

If anyone has any wisdom/advice/experience for me, I'd really appreciate it.
I have two problems that recently cropped up with Arnona:

1.	We got a new "Hoda'at Shuma" where they apparently reassessed my
property and raised my Arnona. Trouble is, I see here that they're charging
me for 32 meters of "chanaya" when I have a total of 24 meters!
2.	My neighbors were recently told that they are being charged for all
my 24 meters of chanayah despite the fact that they do not own them and that
I HAVE BEEN PAYING ON THEM FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS!!

So my question is, how does one resolve something like this? How do I prove
that: a) my neighbor doesn't need to pay and that they are just trying to
double-dip, and that b) they are assessing me for much more property than I
actually own.

Thanks,

Riva