[RBS] for all who asked: how to donate to Kadosh family

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:30:47 IST 2011

family with 6 children of whom THREE have a Muscular Dystrophy

the SMS deal to donate ten sheqel ends tomorrow at midnight (end of
November).  Till then, anyone and everyone is invited to sms the
number 10 to 2525.  you will receive a thank you sms back, and the
donation will come off your cellphone bill.  We ask that all local
students ask their friends outside of Beit Shemesh to make this small
, highly significant donation.

for larger donations and for donations after tomorrow night,

in sheqalim:
- call the Kav LaHaim office at 03-9250505 to donate by credit card
- bank transfers can be made to Bank HaPoalim branch 532, account number 492218
- donate securely through the Kav LaHaim website
http://www.kavlachayim.co.il/ - write in the Comments box that it is
for the Kadosh Family, and select Mishpahat Kadosh from the dropdown box

Outside Israel - (if possible, please inform Amir of Kav LaHaim of any
donations made abroad for this fund - Amir's email is "Amir Weil"
<weil.amir at gmail.com>)

U.S. tax deductible contributions of at least $25 may be sent (and
must be made payable) to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc., 317
Madison Avenue, Suite 607, New York, NY 10017 with a recommendation
that it be used for Kav LaHaim for the Kadosh Family of Beit Shemesh

in the UK , one can donate through  Toremet
Please make clear, either by means of additional information added to
the bank transfer form or by a letter accompanying a cheque, that you
would like for their gift to be put towards the facilitation of Kav
LaHaim for the Kadosh family of Beit Shemesh.

Cheques should be made out to UK Toremet Limited
They should be sent to our London office at:
UK Toremet Limited Shenker and co., 5 Wellesley Court
Apsley Way London NW2 7HF United Kingdom

in Canada, we are still working on being able to give tax deductible receipts.