[RBS] Saidels Bakery SPECIAL this week on Sweet Challah in RBS

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 10:45:06 IST 2011

SPECIAL!! Sweet Challah only 11 NIS (regular price 12.50), or two for 20 NIS

Our
Sweet Challah has 10% freshly ground whole wheat flour with bran
(fibre), wheat germ and its natural vitamins, minerals and complete
proteins. A 10% mix, which we decided on after much research and
experimentation, gives the optimum health benefits while still
retaining the "white flour" texture and appearance of the challah. This
is especially  beneficial for "tough customers" (kids for example), who
will not eat whole wheat bread under any circumstances (for those who
will, we have a wide range of whole wheat breads and challahs). We also
use a mix of natural and commercial yeast.

This makes our Sweet
Challah the healthiest (and the yummiest) available. Any other
commercial sweet challah on the market uses 100% white flour and 100%
commercial yeast (in addition to chemical dough enhancers, added gluten
and other preservatives and additives, which ours do NOT have).

This
is just a small insight into the research and thought that goes into
each and every one of our products, which all have one thing in common
- compared to their parallel products commercially available in stores,
ours are by far the healthiest.

Of course we won't mention that
each of our baked goods is individually hand made by an artisan baker
using 300 year old baking methods. This love and attention to each
product results in a quality and freshness which is simple unavailable
in any other commercial, production line made product.

We also have the following delicious (and healthy) challahs -

Cinnamon and Raisin (Babke) Challah
Honey, Apple & Raisin Challah
Whole Wheat and
 Honey Challah
Whole Wheat Cinnamon and Raisin (Babke) Challah
Rye Challah
Sweet Challah Rolls
Whole wheat Challah Rolls
Sweet "Mini" Challah (same dough but half the size of the Sweet Challah)

* * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SPECIAL
OFFER !!! Become a "standing order customer" with Saidels Bakery and
enjoy a 7% discount on ALL your purchases, every week! Simply decide on
a minimum "base order" (it can be as little as one challah) each week
as your standing order. You may add or subtract to/from your standing
order at any time and you may have up to 4 Fridays each year when you
may temporarily cancel the standing order (if you are going away on
vacation, or out for meals etc. and do not need bread that week).

Having
a standing order with us makes ordering a "no brainer". You do not need
to remember to order each week, we remember for you ..... and you enjoy
a HUGE saving over the entire year. You wouldn't believe how much 7% on
everything adds up to!

We also have a range of bagels, bialys, apple pies and cookies. Visit our website http://www.saidels.com for more details about our unique bakery and process.

You may order online at http://saidels.com/order.htm or by phone (09-7941222)

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point is at: Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1. Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00.

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222