[RBS] Aliza realty- properties for sale and rent

Aliza Klompas aliza at alizarealty.com
Sun Oct 2 20:05:09 IST 2011

Properties for rent

4 room apartment on dolev, entrance level bright and sunny- available
immediately.

Over 80meters squared ideal for an office, fully air-conditioned, bathroom
and shower attached, many extra electrical points. Available immediately.

Properties for sale.

Three room apartment large lounge and dining room area, bright, great air
and a large balcony- very serious sellers.

Three room apartment great for an investment.

Five room duplex with an option for a separate entrance, garden, and option
to add on two extra rooms.

Ramat shilo- triplex apartment many extra's great design, beautiful wooden
kitchen and very large bedrooms and lounge and dining room. Rental unit
attached.

Ramat shilo 7 room house, move in condition, option to expand, many
upgrades- must be seen.

Ramat Beit Shemesh gimmel

Buy land and build your own dream home.

Plans are available for many different projects- don't miss out.

We wish all our past, current and future clients a gemar chatimah tova.

Shanah tova.

Call Aliza Klompas on 0542405487 for further details.

If you are thinking of selling your home call me for a free consultation I
have clients looking for many different types of homes.

best  regards

Aliza Klompas

logo aliza realty (2)

Email:aliza at alizarealty.com