[RBS] Mishna & Halacha Yomit for the new year

Shalom Fishhaut fishhaut at 012.net.il
Sun Oct 2 21:32:17 IST 2011

No it’s not melting babka or the chance for drop-dead gorgeous hair but -

I am providing access to a calendar of Mishna & Halacha Yomit for those
interested.

See details below

G’mar Hatima Tova to all

S Fishhaut

MISHNA  AND   HALACHA  YOMIT

Daily Torah Learning for All Israel

Join thousands all over the world who are learning according to a daily
universal schedule of two mishnayot and/or three halachot in שו"ע או"ח every
day.

On the same luach we had added the דף יומי and  "ךפרק יומי בתנ  for those
who wish to add or substitute.

The luach of Mishna Yomit was initiated by Rav Yona Stencil "לזצ and is
distributed by us in memory of our father Rabbi Chaim Yehoshua Mordechai
Batt ז"ל who initiated its distribution in the United States and our brother
Rabbi Ahron Batt ז"ל.

To receive the luach for תשע"ב free of charge call 0523-673735 or send your
request to the following e-mail addresses:

miriamhb at netvision.net.il

שנה טובה