[RBS] FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AVAILABLE

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Oct 2 22:45:57 IST 2011

*Order now to ensure purchase before yuntif.

You're a responsible person, and of course had all of the 'expected' safety
paraphernalia in your home in chu"l.

Have you tried to acquire a fire extinguisher here yet?

After seeking to purchase a fire extinguisher from every place I imagined
they'd be available, I discovered they must be ordered from a company that
manufactures them. In order to make them available to the neighborhood, I
decided to take on distribution for the area.

They're 3 kg., gas 'halon' 1211 (not powder which dries out and needs to be
continually refilled), able to put out all types of fires - wood, plastic,
kitchen oil, electric, etc.  . According to 'tav teken', guaranteed for 3
years.

They're currently on sale from one manufacturer on-line for 360 nis plus 45
nis delivery charge (down from 449 nis.) I am able to provide them for 350
if you come to my home to collect it; 375 if you want delivery to your home
and you're in Beit Shemesh/Ramat Beit Shemesh.

I'm sure they don't need to be 'sold' - suffice to say every home, gan,
office, etc., should have at least one!

Please indicate your desire to order a fire extinguisher as well as whether
or not you require home delivery by replying to this email. I'll have them
available once a week depending upon number of orders, most likely on a
Friday. I'll need you to drop off the money in cash when you place your
order; then I'll phone you within a few days to one week when I've obtained
them. My home number is 02-999-3470.

Gamru chatima tova!

~Rivka Ester Rothstein

p.s. Some listers have pointed out to me that it's possible to purchase a
fire extinguisher from an auto parts place. True - and it's a small 1 kg.
affair, for the purpose of putting out chalila a fire in the car. It is NOT
appropriate for home use, we shouldn't know from it!

* Supplier has offered a special deal to mosdot ordering multiple fire
extinguishers.  If your mosad is interested, you're welcome to give me a
ring.

"At Your Service ~ Cleaner Referral Service"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM