[RBS] ATTENTION: FREE PEARL EARRINGS....

Pearls of Simcha Pearls of Joy bsheva at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:36:08 IST 2011

We still have more earrings, so we are extending the sale...

FREE PEARL EARRINGS TO ANYONE WHO MAKES A PURCHASE BEFORE Yom Kippur  WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

  When you want to buy pearls, you go to people who specialize in it...

 Unbeatable quality at unbeatable prices, come check out our great selection of round pearls (A,AA,AAA quality), tear drop earrings, Keshi pearls, pearls ranging in size from 5mm-11mm.
  Pearl stud earrings starting at 25NIS.
  Genuine cultured pearl Bracelets starting at 35NIS,
  necklaces starting at 75 NIS.
  Now available Stunning sterling silver PENDANTS with pearls and matching earrings (sold as a set or separately).
  All the pearls I sell are real genuine pearls with sterling silver clasps (14kt Gold clasps are also available).
  They come in white, pink, lavender and black (all colors are natural except the black ones are dyed). I even have multi-colored strands
  (pink white and lavender mixed). You can order any style in any length or come design your own.

  Our pearls are great gifts for Bat Mitzvah, birthday, Anniversary, Teacher appreciation or anytime gifts!

  Are you a kallah or Chosson looking to buy pearls for your kallah? I have an unbeatable offer for you, call for details.

  We Re-string too.

  Batsheva Singer
  Pearls of Simcha (Pearls of Joy)
  Pearl Importers