[RBS] Lerner Brothers -second sales location in the Rama

shalom lerner lerner8 at bezeqint.net
Mon Oct 3 01:31:36 IST 2011

Lerner Brothers - now opening 2nd Sukkot and Arba Minim Center in the Rama!

In addition to our Arba Minim and Sukkot Center in Givat Sharet, in the hall of Rabbi David's Shul,
we will be opening on Tuesday, 4th October, 2011,  6th Tishrei,
at the Park Center mall, next to Best Market/Holy Bagel another sales location.

We will be selling best quality Sukkot - Sukkot Yerusahalayim (with a choice of materials) as well as Keiness and Hadar Bamboo Scach.
In addition everying you may need to complete your sukka- beams, poles, decorations etc.

Of course, we will also be selling, as we have for the past 18 years, Arba Minim - best quality and best prices!

For details or to order e-mail:  Lerner.brothers at gmail.com or call
Kobi:  054-6894601  Dror:  050-7778208