[RBS] Inspector from Iriya

David Cohen davecohenhome at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:08:22 IST 2011

Hi,
Does anyone have any experience with the following situation.
Certain apartments in our building received a inspection from an Iriya employee who requested to come in and measure inside the apartment, presumably for illegal construction.
He had the original plans of the building with him.
Assuming that we verify that he really is from the Iriya...
Is there a requirement to let such a person in? What are our legal rights in this situation? Whats the best way to handle this?
Thanks in advance,
David Cohen.