[RBS] Bagels and Bialys from Saidels Bakery to break the fast

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 19:41:33 IST 2011

Order bagels and bialys to break the fast now at our website
http://www.saidels.com or by phone 09-7941222.

NOTE: We are delivering challahs (sweet and whole wheat and honey) and challah rolls for seudat mafseket and bagels and bialys to break the fast, to RBS on Thursday evening, 6th October this week, and not on Fridays as we usually do.

We have a pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1. Tel: 9997643

Pick-up for Erev Yom Kippur: Thursday October 6th from 20:00-21:30.

Please order for Erev Yom Kippur by latest Thursday October 6th at 10 a.m.

Stay tuned for our super Sukkot Specials which will be publicized soon!

Orders for Erev Sukkot may already be placed on our website or via the telephone.

Shana Tova uMetuka
Ketiva VeChatima Tova
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"