[RBS] Want A Hassle-free Succah This Year? We'll build your succah!

Caroline Ofstein cofstein at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 06:20:28 IST 2011

Want A Hassle-free Succah This Year? Two Responsible, Well Experienced Yeshivah Students Will BuildYour Succah For You!We do all kinds of Succahs: Canvas 'Nechalim'/ Succot Lanetzach  Wood  Placement of schach   And more *Option to purchase your Succah through us.For more information contact: Netanel � 054 5311945.BS Resident