[RBS] electricity bill

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:29:13 IST 2011

Does anyone know why on the latest electricity bill, when it shows the
amount of electricity used per month for the last year, there is an
additional orange bar? I thought perhaps it could be to do with the
retroactive charge that they are adding on, but I thought that they were
adding 9% for 2011, whereas the additional orange bars (on my bill at least)
are from August 2010?

If the email is unclear, it should be clearer when looking at it in
conjunction with your own electricity bill!!!

--
 Tel: +972 (0) 2 999 4716
Cell: +972(0) 54 669 0125

Link to Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Shirandani>