[RBS] answers to your sayeret horim questions

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:38:31 IST 2011

what days and times are the "patrols"?
Thursday and friday nights, from 10:30 til about 1:00am.
if we have enough volunteers, we want to go out more nights

Q.
Can i start volunteerign even without doing the course?
yes, just contact David Semana, the racaz, at his email or phone
number listed below, to sign up
<davidsemana211 at gmail.com>
050-7451729

Q.
when is the course?
A.
The course wil start in November BEH, if you are interested, please
contact David at the number / email above, as he needxsa minimum of
particpants to open the course.  If youa re stil unsure , you CAN
write to him that you are POSSIBLY interested, but not positive.

Q.
 does one have to commit to once a month?
only if you do the course

Q.
 Isn/t it exhausting to go out at that hour on a friday night?
A.
No, it is highly energizing.  But if you need to sleep friday night,
you can do another night