[RBS] Tefila TODAY @Kotel for Rav Benny Eisner

Uri Schneider urischneider at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:55:21 IST 2011

UPDATE:
TODAY, join us in lending your voice, your prayers and your love for our
beloved Rav Benny - Binyamin ben Blanka

Where:
- The kotel - 6pm Israel time
- Your desk - 12pm EST coincides with the kotel gathering (open a tehilim
121, 130 and more)
- Beth Abraham at 396 New Bridge Rd. Bergenfield, NJ  after the 9:05 Maariv
- men and women welcome.

Rabbanit Sara Eisner sent the original email that follows:
תפילה לשלומו של אבינו ומורנו הרב בנימין בן בלנקה איזנר
תתקיים בעזר ה' ביום חמישי ח' בתשרי התשע"ב בשעה 18:00 בכותל המערבי

Rav Benny continues to host shiurim in his home and run around Israel
sharing divrei Torah, amidst treatments for his ailment.
More videos/pics will be uploaded to the website in the coming days.
www.ravbenny.org
Like facebook.com/ravbenny

*Share your stories, upload your memorable pictures and stay up to date
through www.ravbenny.org.

*Add friends to this email list of 600+ Friends of Rav Benny, using this
link http://bit.ly/ravbennyemails

To the many of you who have donated large and small, we thank you on behalf
of the Eisners.
[Tax-deductible donations can be made through the website (www.ravbenny.org)
or by check.  100% of the funds go to Rav Benny and his family, through a
NJ-based 501c3 Coby Levi Emergency Medical Fund.]

Questions can be sent to Elliot or Uri via email at info at ravbenny.org

*Friends of Rav Benny*

Elliot Rothschild – elliot at ravbenny.org
Uri Schneider – uri at ravbenny.org
Robert Levinson
Eric Davis
Elie Brender
Kenny Rubinstein
Kenny Yaegar
Lee Lasher

and more loving students from Israel, NY and around the world...