[RBS] Kapparot money - I am happy to collect yours!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:00:17 IST 2011

  I am once again happy to collect Elul/Tishrei tzedakah and "kapparot"
money
from you for any of the following local worthy organizations.
All donations can be brought to my home at Shivtei Yisrael 1/3 - There
are also drop off points in various areas of BS and RBS!

Please mark clearly on the envelope where you'd like your donation to go and
if you need a receipt.

1. Melabev Senior Center - helping our local frail elderly - Israeli checks
can be made out to "Melabev", American checks to "American Committee for
Melabev" or cash

2. Tomchei Shabbat - distribution of monthly food packages to the
local needy - Israeli checks can be made out to "keren tzedakah OYM"
American checks to PEF or cash

3. Soup Kitchen - daily hot meals to the local needy - Israeli checks
to "keren tzedakah OYM"  American checks to PEF

The soup kitchen and tomchei shabbos program are also in need of dried goods
such as oil, pasta,
tomato paste, tuna, cereal, flour, sugar, canned goods, rice, etc..

Drop off points:

Scheinfeld:
Lichtman - Shivtei Yisrael 1/3
Swirsky - Reuven 11 (55)