[RBS] looking to borrow a 'stender' for Yom kippur

Seeman, Dani DSeeman at nds.com
Thu Oct 6 18:42:11 IST 2011

Hi, my seat in shul for Yom Kippur doesn't have a shelf in front of it. Therefore I would like to borrow a full size 'stender' to use in shul for Yom Kippur.
If you have one that I can borrow for Yom Kippur, please call me at 054-566-4938.

Thanks & Tizku LeMitzvot,
Dani

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com