[RBS] Lerner Brothers -Sukkot and ARba Minim

shalom lerner lerner8 at bezeqint.net
Sat Oct 8 20:39:51 IST 2011

Shana Tova and Gmar Tov to all Beit Shemesh.

As is tradition, we now go to Mitzvat Sukkot  and the Lerner Brothers are here to help!

This year we have two main selling Centers - one in Givat Sharet in the hall of Rabbi David' Shul, Rechov Reuven/Asher and one at the Park Center, next to Best Market and Holy Bagel.  We are open NOW until Sukkot (Givat Sharet center is closed tomorrow from 16.00 -24.00 due to a function in the hall) from morning to night!

At both locations we will be selling best quality Sukkot - Sukkot Yerusahalayim (with a choice of materials) as well as Keiness and Hadar Bamboo Scach.
In addition everying you may need to complete your sukka- beams, poles, decorations etc.

Of course, we will also be selling, as we have for the past 18 years, Arba Minim - best quality, best hechsherim and best prices!

We recommend you to come and visit our Centers and see the great choice and quality that we offer.

For more details and/or to order e-mail:  Lerner.brothers at gmail.com or call
Kobi:  054-6894601  Dror:  050-7778208  David :  050-5898760

Chag Sameach!