[RBS] When you are looking for a deal - Deena's Deal$ is the only way to go...

Deena Stadtman DStadtman at aish.com
Sat Oct 8 22:07:37 IST 2011

Deena's Deal$

When you are looking for a deal - Deena's Deal$ is the only way to go...

Check daily our new blog section with current deals in the area. Never miss out on any sales...

Currently listed:

NEW Georgie sheital - Dark brown
Michal - Light/medium brown sheital
Bella - Blonde/light brown sheital (great deal)
NEW - Dark brown custom sheital (half price) + FREE gift
Others coming soon...

Boys clothing (0-3)..ONLY 5 nis an item- excellent condition

Baby toys, furniture, appliances...plus so much more...

http://deenasdeals.com

Remember, I only get paid when your item sells. Don't forget there is a new section of "items you are looking for" as well as a FREE section.

For more information contact:
Deena

Deena's Deal$
050-419-9140