[RBS] Likrat Kallah event-Nov. 9th-Rabbi Orlofsky and Great Chinese Auction

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sat Oct 8 23:34:31 IST 2011

Don't forget the amazing Likrat Kallah event coming up very soon-Nov. 9th at
Beis Tefillah with a fantastic array of sweets and salads along with a
stupendous Chinese Auction which includes great prizes like our grand
prize....BRACES from Dr. Jonathan Links.  Other gifts include  Home Repair
package worth 650 nis, 6 door frames, painted by JNP worth 690 nis, woman's
shopping spree worth 650 nis, 50% off photography of ANY simcha from DAF
stuios, shoe shopping spree worth 470 nis and more!

Likrat Kallah is a local hachnasat kallah organization, started in 2004.
Since then, we have merited to help 1401 kallahs throughout Israel by giving
them 6 household items for free.  The kallahs who turn to Likrat Kallah are
often converts or baalei teshuva who have no family support.  Many come from
families that are dealing with an ill family member and so their financial
resources have been depleted for that reason.  Each kallah who comes to us
spends the absolute minimum on wedding expenses and meets the gemach's
criteria for help.

Thanks to our annual event, we are able to help these kallahs.  Thanks to
our AMAZING sponsors, we are able to make the event happen.

Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors:  Besimcha Party Planning-Leba Rosenthal,
Lemkin Realty and Debbie Sassen, Financial Planner and Investment Advisor.

Thank you to our Gold Sponsors: Now My PC Works, Holy Bagels, RBS Gelt
Center and Cafe Cafe

Thank you to our Silver Sponsor: Edo Lavi-Orthodontics

Thanks to all of you too!!!!

See you there!