[RBS] UNBELIEVABLY PARVE LAST CALL FOR SUCCOS SPECIAL!!

M. S. unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 08:07:00 IST 2011

UNBELIEVABLY PARVE would like to thank you for your Succos orders!!
Please be aware that the deadline for Succos is this evening!

Want to add a unique & sweet touch to your SUCCOS Yom Tov  & Shabbos meals?
Join our many happy customers and try our freshest& delicious GOURMET
BELGIAN PAREVE ice cream .You won't believe it's not dairy!

Available popular flavours you can choose from are:
*Coffee Moment
*Almond Toffee
*Peanut butter/Chocolate( especially loved by the American crowd!)
*Orange Chocolate
*Madagascar Vanilla
*Lemon Splash
*Cookie Dough
*Straciatella (vanilla & chocolate pieces)
* Honey
 *Pina Colada
 and NOW, since many of you have asked me for it:our NEW FLAVOUR:*MINT
CHOCOLATE CHIP

We offer you *free delivery for orders of 3 liters* or more!
 Surprise your family & guests with this Gourmet Pareve ice cream made of
only the finest ingredients.

REG price: 55 NIS/Liter.
SUCCOS SPECIAL: 40 nis/Liter with a purchase of 3 Liters.

Call NOW to order: 054-842-9113 ,02/991-8017 or hit reply!

Michou Seiger
Unbelievably Parve
Gourmet Belgian Parve Ice Cream
B'datz ingredients

We have catered to Kinor David and to many smachot.
This dessert has been tasted and approved by chefs of 5-star hotels in
Jerusalem!
Don't miss out! Many references from happy customers available.

Here are a few:

" I was fortunate enough to snag some samples for my kids of the new
locally-made Gourmet Belgian Parve Ice Cream“Unbelievably Parve” – and
that’s exactly what it was.  The flavours we tried were incredibly authentic
– you could taste the real coffee in the cappuccino flavour (more so than
the dairy versions I’ve tried) , and the rich peanut butter in the peanut
butter/chocolate.  The zesty lemon was just that, cool and refreshing.  My
boys were unanimous in their choice of vanilla with chocolate chips – I’ve
promised them a litre of this rich and creamy dessert for an upcoming
Shabbat.  If you love the taste of dairy ice cream but are allergic or
fleishig you should definitely try this product. Call 054-842-9113.  .  They
cater to both private individuals and smachot."
Liora Jacob

"We have in our midst the most imaginative Gourmet Ice-cream Maker. Michou
has done it again.  Before every Shabbat or Yom Tov I used to try to
think of what to make for dessert. My problem has been solved. Just when I
think that there can't be any more ice-cream flavours, Michou surprises me
with a new one.  I ordered ice-cream from her for Shavuot and Shabbat and
Michou asked if I would like to try her latest flavour,peanut butter and
chocolate chip ice-cream. It was a great hit with all the guests. Adults at
my host's table were eating the ice-cream from the tub. I think I had one
yummy teaspoon of the ice-cream before the tub was grabbed from me.
Keep thinking of new ideas, Michou!"

Shavua Tov
Laura Trapido

And a few recent ones from Rosh Hashana:

"Hi,
This is an unsolicited recommendation:
We had *Unbelievably parve* ice cream this Rosh Hashana and it was
delicious!!!!!
It comes in the following flavors:
Coffee Moment, Almond Toffee, Peanut butter/Chocolate( especially loved by
the American crowd!), Orange Chocolate, Zesty Lemon,  Cookie Dough&
Straciatella (vanilla & chocolate pieces) .
Michou can be contacted on 054-842-9113
Enjoy!"
Yal Kossowsky

"Our Rosh Hashana was made even sweeter with Unbelievably Parve Ice Cream.
My family and guests were bowled over by the richness of taste in each of
the three flavours we chose, and we are looking forward to the next round of
innovative combinations."
Genny Florentin

 Call NOW & place YOUR ORDER IN TIME!!
Please call before *TONIGHT* to ensure I will be able to deliver to you on
time.
THANK YOU.