[RBS] Fine Art Lessons (including rbs residents)

Naomi Ocean naomiocean at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 08:59:49 IST 2011

Art Lessons for All Levels, Using Various Techniques!

Immerse yourself in the world of unlimited, boundless creativity, try your artistic mind, find your own style.
Lessons are available at all levels, from beginners to advanced, experienced artists who are interested in improving their techniques, share the experience and feel alive again.
We learn general rules of composition, color, perspective. Various techniques like water color, pastels, oil painting, printmaking (linoleum cuts). Different styles: abstract, realism: from gesture drawing to classic portraiture. I mainly work with adults and older kids, starting from the age of 9 to 10 and up
How do we work?
With 18 years’ experience in the field of visual arts, I strive to promote each student’s growth and development. The way I chose to teach is based on my own personal experience and the knowledge that I received during the time I studied in the Academy of Art, the way that my teachers taught me, by basically just passing on good old traditions of the Moscow and Saint Petersburg art schools. Most of my teachers were graduates of Moscow and Saint Petersburg art colleges. Opening up each individual’s potential ability to paint and draw, I’m absolutely convinced that everyone can do it. There are so many different ways in which people can learn and master the art of expressing themselves through painting and drawing. I simply combine the most useful visual art training techniques that I’ve learned over the years. And of course, employing an individual approach with each and every one of my students makes the entire learning process very rewarding.
Here is a link to my website - works of my students ( just some of them)
http://www.naomiocean.com/students.php My phone# is 054 7944899
All the best!