[RBS] Want to build your own Succah and not hire someone? Take our Home Maintenance Course!

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Oct 9 11:33:05 IST 2011

Take the course and you'll know how to drill holes, use an electric screw
driver and the difference between a self-tapping and a torx screw.

You'll have made your very own extension cord to use in your succah and
you'll know how to wire up a light fixture. And if your triss strap rips
erev chag you'll know how to replace that too. You'll also find out how to
maintain the wood and your schach le'netzach.

Six week course begins November 6th.

For details and syllabus please e-mail: ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com

Or call: 02-999-3110

The course is given by Uriel Segal, Master Handyman.

Ellen Segal