[RBS] RBS Gelt Center - working hours this week

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:41:47 IST 2011

Dear All,

We are working regular hours this week, meaning, 8:30am till 7pm this Monday
and Tue
and 8am till noon this Wed erev Chag.  If you want us to execute a shekels
transfer, be sure to come in on Mon or Tue
as on Wed we will be hard pressed to execute the new requests for bank
transfers.
If you cannot make those hours, service will be available in a very limited
fashion during Chol Ha Moed, please email me for details.

BEH, we will re-open on Isru Chag Fri Oct 21.  Please note that during the
winter, our regular hours on Fridays and erev Chag will be 8:30am till noon,
not till 12:30pm as in the summer.

Please monitor these pages as we will be announcing new services that many
of you have been asking about shortly after the Chagim.

If it has to do with money, we can handle it at the RBS Gelt Center!
We would like to be a one stop solution for all of your money management
needs.
For best service and best price in town, please come to the RBS Gelt Center
and experience our personal banking service.

Chag Sameach l kulam,

Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin
RBS Gelt Center - Avraham Elkind Change
RBSA Shopping Center
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA