[RBS] Looking for a Shabbos/YomTov Minyon

Lichtenstein lightstone at bezeqint.net
Mon Oct 10 08:36:00 IST 2011

I am looking for a Shabbos / Yomtov Minyon dovening Ashkanaz-Yishivish  that
is close to Makolet on Dolev as I have trouble in walking . The Minyon must
not be packed like sardines as I need space to breath, and very young
children should not be allowed to interfer with the dovening  and in fact
only older boys who can sit thoughout the dovening and not run arround
should attend.   Women should not bring crying babys, or bing in food on Yom
Kippur  to feed their babies, causing aditional stress to those other ladies
fasting.

Any advice would be welcome so that I may maximise my kavonah.

Yehuda Stebbins
Nachal Dolev