[RBS] maybe you want to help!

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 10:45:04 IST 2011

Can you donate a goods or service to benefit the brides from the former Gush Katif?
I am hosting a shower (see below) as a way to show these girls that we still care about them.
Many of the Gush Katif families are still unemployed and living in temporary caravillas.
 Help turn their tears of pain into tears of joy!!
I will raffle the prizes off at the sunday event
thanks so much for your contribution!!!

Shower in the Sukkah: to benefit the Brides of Gush Katif
Featuring world renouned author Bracha Goetz presenting:
"From Harvard to Hashem": a teshuva story through song and poetry
WHERE: The sukkah of the Schamroth family (Yehudis Schamroth)
              120/6 Nachal Hayarden RBSa
WHEN: Sunday Chol Homoed October 16, 2011
TIME:    8:30pm
COST: 50 nis or more!
Checks can be made payable to the CentralFund of Israel and earmarked "GK Brides" in order to ensure a tax deduction

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6
Ramat Bet Shemesh