[RBS] ** IMPORTANT - Orot Banot ** this IS what you can do

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Mon Oct 10 19:09:31 IST 2011

**MESSAGE FROM DOV LIPMAN**

Over the course of the last month, many of you have asked, "What can I do to
help?" Now there is something very tangible that you can do to help. We all
know that this is not about Orot Banot but, rather, about the future
direction of the city. Moshe Montag, the Mayor, and the Ministers of Housing
and the Interior have pushed through plans to build new neighborhoods just
for Chareidim while ignoring rules and violating laws in the process. We are
not against building for Chareidim but we are against building for Chareidim
alone and finding ways to make it impossible for the general population to
inhabit new neighborhoods.

We are going to court to fight the process and the plans for the newest
neighborhood - RBS Gimmel 2 - and we need your help. We are demanding that
the criteria for cheap housing in the neighborhood be geared to those who
served in the IDF and other criteria which opens it to the general
population and that the plans for the neighborhood also meet the needs of
the general population - community centers, gyms, field, etc. Once Gimmel 2
goes to the general population, they should build a neighborhood with an
equal number of units for Chareidim and continue balancing all future
construction

In order to move forward with this we need your donations. Going to court
costs a lot of money so we need your help. If everyone in this group pledged
100 shekel we would be fine (
but we do ask for more though). Please send me an e-mail with your pledge
and I will guide you regarding how to make the donation. The future of our
city is at stake and is now in our hands.

I thank you in advance for your pledges and hope to hear from every single
one of you.
Dov
Ddlipman at aol.com