[RBS] Urgent: We're short of...100,000 NIS

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Tue Oct 11 21:53:47 IST 2011

I know you made a supreme effort and gave generously to the poor of our
neighborhood in the Ten Days....

But, unfortunately, the dire needs of over two hundred impoverished families
didn't stop with Neila and the shofar blasts....

"One should INCREASE his tzedaka giving prior to Sukkot for the impoverished
and in need.....to enable them to enjoy the Yom Tov."

Please make an especial effort to give tzedaka generously for Yom Tov.

In financial terms - Lema'an Achai still needs to raise a further One
Hundred Thousand NIS to cover these costs....

We're spending that money because these families need the help right now -
and because we know we can rely on our wonderful community's warm caring and
outstanding generosity.

Please Give Generously!

How to Give:

Online:                    https://lemaanachai.org/donations.aspx
By Phone 24/6:     02-99999.33
By Mail:                 The Lema'an Achai Center, 40/7 Nahal Lachish, RBS
By Hand:               To your shul gabbai or LA Representative
With a Schmooze: Outside Best Market on Erev YT.

Tizku Lemitzvot & Chag Sameach to our WHOLE Community!!
David & Avrohom

David Morris                   Rav Avrohom Leventhal
Chairman,                       Executive Director

www.SmartChesed.org <http://www.smartchesed.org/>

Tel: 02-9991553
Donations 24/6: 02 99999.33

The Lema'an Achai Center