[RBS] Job Opportunity: Web Engineer

Margalit SIlver margalit.silver at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:44:29 IST 2011

Web Engineer for Israel / US based web company
LAMP platform on Amazon cloud. Work schedule is primarily remote.

You will be responsible for our daily operations as well as many interesting projects to move our business forward.  This position has a lot of potential for growth and learning.

Must have:
* Minimum 3 years LAMP / JS / RDBS with verifiable lead experience in a scaling platform
* Proven Linux system administration abilities
* CSS skills
* Design skills and aptitude
* Extras: applets, ajax, smarty, json, xml

Self-manage with clear ability to understand & meet business deadlines.
P/T->F/T
Jump-in ability & dedication
Quick learner with "can do" attitude
English as a first language and strong communication skills

Please include your pay rate and availability with CV to:
careers at quizrevolution.com