[RBS] [BS/RBS list] registry hours?

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:18:54 IST 2011

> I cant find my listing of the hours the registry of motor vehicles is open
> Cant find it in the shemeshphone either

When I get stuck and can't find something in the Shemeshphone, which I
know is there - I look it up on their online site - much easier and
often quicker.

For example, in this case, just go to the website: www.shemesh.co.il
and type the word - motor in the Community search box - voila!

I will often use the website before the book - especially when I'm not
sure about a spelling.  Certainly with gemachim and businesses, you'll
get it all on 1 page as opposed to spread out over several categories.

Thank you ShemeshPhone guys!!!

--
-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com