[RBS] Hot Deal ! Don't Miss ! Video Tapes convert to DVD, Audio Tapes to CD

Noam Weisz noamweisz at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 00:49:29 IST 2011

MediaCreative's Hot Deal  - Video Tapes convert to DVD from Variety media types :
VHS,SVHS,mini DV,8mm video ,Hi8, Digital 8, VHSC,SVHSC.

Hot Deal - Audio Tapes Convert to CD Audio.
Hot deal - Coupon Through 31/10/2011.

Video Tapes To DVD  forjust 23 Nis per Video Tape.

Include NTSC,PAL and SECAM Video Tapes.

Audio Tapes To CD Audio for just 29 Nis per Audio Tape.

Collecting and Returning "Door To Door" Services.

Get our Hot Deal conversion coupon on our facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/mediacreative.co.il

Like Us,

Write down The Coupon Code below the image , Click On The Link Below The Code ,Enter The Code And Print The Coupon.

Good Like For You All .

All The Media In 1 Creative Place - MediaCreative.

Feel free to contact us for any further assistance - mobile: 052-8242208 - tel.: 072-2504244

Wish you all Chag Sameach,

Noam - MediaCreative.

MediaCreative AV Productions
Mobile : 052-8242208 Tel. : 072-2504244