[RBS] FRESH CHOPPED LIVER AVAILABLE 4 CHAG AND SHABBOS

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:41:42 IST 2011

Dear friends,
B'h, I'll be making fresh chopped liver for the chag and shabbos.
The livers are OU Fleish and are kashered within 72 hours of the shechitah.
I sell them in 150 gram tubs and they are 25 sh. each.
Deliveries will take place in RBS A,Sheinfeld and Nofei Aviv this week (erev
chag)
To order yours,please reply this email before Tuesday evening 22 pm.
Don't forget to mention your address and order.
Or call me at 052-6996047.
Chag sameiach to you all !

Alon Frank.