[RBS] Women's English Shabbat shiur- Reb. Goldie Silverstein speaking!!

Lichtenstein lightstone at bezeqint.net
Thu Oct 20 19:09:37 IST 2011

I strongly urge you all to come listen to an amazing speaker.  If you want
to be inspired by someone who is on the highest caliber,  then please join
me this Shabbat Parshat Bereishit, and be inspired.  Rebbetzin Silverstein
was principal of Bais Yaakov Detroit for over 16 years.  She is an amazing
mechanechet, an amazing person, and an amazing speaker.  Enhance your
Shabbos and join me in hearing what she has to say.  You won't be
disappointed.  Tell your friends!

This weeks shiur for women in English will take place IY"H at 3:10 p.m. at
the home of Minna Levinson, Nachal Ayalon 13/6