[RBS] Likrat Kallah Event-Nov. 9th with Rabbi Orlofsky

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Fri Oct 21 00:04:44 IST 2011

Don't miss Likrat Kallah's 7th annual event-Nov. 9th at Beis Tefilla.  The
cost is only 35 nis or a new gift of equal or more value, for a kallah.  You
can expect delicious salads and sweets and of course the most amazing
Chinese auction.  All this topped off by an inspirational speech given by
Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky.

Likrat Kallah is a hachnasat kallah organization that helps kallahs from
difficult financial backgrounds by giving them 6 household items for free to
begin their bayit ne'eman b'Yisrael.  Over the last 6.5 years, we have
merited to help 1401 kallahs.  Money used for admission to the evening as
well as to buy Chinese Auction and raffle  tickets is 100% maaser and it
really helps us to help more and more kallahs.

This year's GRAND PRIZE is, believe it or not.....Complete Orthodontic
Treatment generously donated by Dr. Jonathan Links, BDS.  It's a prize worth
9500NIS and you might win it if you buy a ticket for only 50 nis (but a
special price for you-3 for 120nis)

Other Chinese auction gifts include....a painted room by Magic Color, 50%
off photography of ANY simcha from DAF Studios, 50% off a simcha from Ari
Goldwag(one man band), simcha set up from Totally Tanya(worth 2500nis!), a
flat computer screen from PC Integrity, 10 yummy pizzas, ordered at your
convenience from Pizza Time, 50% off a NEW WIG from Ahuva Rubin(could be
worth up to 3000nis), shopping spree package for women, thanks to Designer
Basics, Liz's Loft and American Coats,  as well as a shoe shopping spree
from Super Naal, Twinkle Lots and Naalei Carmit. Lots more gifts-just 23 nis
fro a ticket but if you buy 4, we throw in 2 for free!

So, don't forget to come, Nov. 9th.  Be inspired, help kallahs and have fun
with friends.

Thank you for your support and thank you to our sponsors who make this event
possible:

Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors:  Besimcha Party Planning-Leba Rosenthal,
Lemkin Realty and Debbie Sassen, Financial Planner and Investment Advisor.

Thank you to our Gold Sponsors: Now My PC Works, Holy Bagels, RBS Gelt
Center and Cafe Cafe

Thank you to our Silver Sponsor: Edo Lavi-Orthodontics