[RBS] DRAMA & SINGING CHUG

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 23 14:07:48 IST 2011

ANOTHER YEAR OF ACTING AND SINGING...

Sign up now for your daughter to join my drama or singing chug - or join both and get an amazing discount.

The chugim are run in a warm, friendly enviroment where your daughter can come and just be herself and be PROUD of it!

There is plenty of group work,  building on communication skills, expression and self esteem - as well as tons more.

Send your daughter for an inspiring and fun time at my chugim and watch your daughter blossom and shine.

Beis Yaakov approved.

see contact information below for more information or to sign up!

FOR DRAMA CHUG :- email dramachug at gmail.com or phone 992 2032
FOR SINGING CHUG:- email singingchug at gmail.com or phone 992 2032

looking forward

Susan Reuben