[RBS] RBS Gelt Center: your personal banker

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:52:13 IST 2011

Dear All,
At the RBS Gelt Center, you get a super competitive price with superior
customer service, this is an unbeatable deal.
Anything that you might require to do with cash, checks, or money transfers,
we can do for you in a speedy and professional manner.

We make complicated things simple and simple things effortless.

You can communicate with us in any medium that suits you: in person, by
phone, by fax, or by email.

We provide a personal banking service that works for you, please come to
take advantage of it.
The RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change) is conveniently located in the
RBS Merkaz Mischari, around the corner from Big Deal, across the parking lot
from the Donna building which houses Merkaz Rakefet, Kupot Cholim Macabee
and Klalit,
we are co-located with Ambassador Tours Travel Agency 02 992 5020.

The store hours are 8:30am to 7pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:30am to noon on
Fridays.

The phone number in the store is 02 992 3719, the fax is 077 228 5303, our
email address is info(at)RBSGeltCenter.com
(please replace (at) with @).

Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Best wishes for a healthy winter and beyond,

Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin
RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change)
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center