[RBS] Data Backup from Computer - Correctly

Reuven Grantz reuven at pcplustech.co.il
Sun Oct 23 20:47:43 IST 2011

`
How about having all your data backed up on an external hard drive, a
network drive, or online?

   - That's Great! even if files get accidentally deleted or
     overwritten, and in case something happens to my hard drive, i still
     have a copy of the data.

How about having all that done automatically without
needing to do anything once the backup is setup?

  - That's the way it's supposed to be. Backing up my files every day or
    week isn't my favorite show. usually i just forget to do it or I
    push it to the next week.

How about having a complete system backup including ALL
files on the hard drive, in case of a problem with the operating
system?

   - Fantastic! if there is a problem with the operating system i can
     just go back to the time before the problem started, and everything
     will turn back to the way it was before things started to mess up.

How about if the backup process doesn't slow down your
computer or the network speed (when backing up to a network)?

    - Great! my machine is already full of programs and running a little
      slow, and I'm not looking forward to slow it down more.

How about if your files can be encrypted when backed up so other
people can't access your files?

    - Perfect. I want to backup my files but I don't
      want other people going through my stuff.

   - O.K, sounds good. what do i need to get this setup?

o.k, so here is how it goes:

If you have an additional hard drive besides the one the system is installed on

And -

there is allot of empty space to backup all the operating system
including the information,

Then -

you can get the job done by paying for the software and the setup.

if you don't have another hard drive, you can get one for a great price.

You can also -

do the installation yourself (if you feel up to it) and buy great
software that will do the job excellently.

For anymore details, please call 054-976-1606 OR EMAIL reuven at pcplustech.co.il

Thank you,

Reuven Grantz,
PC Plus