[RBS] American coats/jackets for sale

Ilana Bronfeld lanz54 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 10:04:19 IST 2011

Back for a sixth season...
Selling American coats and jackets for ladies, boys (up to size 18-20) and girls.  Variety of styles, sizes and colors.  Very reasonable prices, many satisfied customers.  Certain sizes and styles tend to sell out quickly (although we constantly get in new things), so do not wait!  Located on Nachal Achziv in RBSA-- by appointment only (flexible hours, depending on the day).
Call Ilana Bronfeld at 991-0401 for an appointment or more info (leave a message if I don't answer).