[RBS] Mama's Best Year Yet - Workshop

Helen Abelesz helenabelesz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 07:49:32 IST 2011

Posting for a friend

Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur has just passed – now is the time for…

MAMA'S BEST YEAR YET!*

This year will you: Eat well, Exercise regularly, Shower daily?

Do you want to:  Increase your self confidence? Enthusiastically tackle challenges and enjoy the process? Further your career or study? Enjoy your relationships?

Will you? Think and plan for the future?

If you answered YES come and join us

6 week Workshop starting Tuesday Nov 1st 2011 – 11am – 12.30pm

Venue: Merkaz Libi – 5 King George, Jerusalem

Investment:  (850 shekels – includes 6 week Group Workshop plus one private 45 minute session )

For more details contact Chaia Zipporah Nicholls chaiaz at chaicoachingnow.com 0545 282 992 see also www.chaicoachingnow.com

What participants of past programs say -

Helen K. "I feel better inside because I found the strength to do the things I wanted to do, it's given me the confidence that I am strong and I am able... And my clothes fit again..."

Lisa B. "I am taking the time to support myself, get in touch with my needs, and plan my week and my goals accordingly. I am taking much better care of myself, so I can be a happier person and a better mom/wife"

*Inspired by Jinny Ditzler "Your Best Year Yet"

Chaia-Zipporah Nicholls
Chai Coaching - www.chaicoachingnow.com
Tel: +972 - (0)54 5282992
Skype: Chaiazip