[RBS] Saidels Bakery - give your family a treat for Shabbat!

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 11:13:02 IST 2011

Enjoy a special challah at your Shabbat table this week!

Saidels challahs not only taste out of this world, they are also healthy! All our challahs contain organic, stone ground whole wheat flour that we grind ourselves and also natural yeast.

We have a challah for everyone's taste, from fussy kids, to health conscious parents -

* Sweet challahs, mini challahs and challah rolls (contains 10% whole wheat)
* Whole wheat and honey challah and whole wheat  and  honey challah rolls.
* Cinnamon and raisin challahs
* Whole wheat, cinnamon and raisin challahs
* Rye challah (not sweet)
* Apple, raisin and honey challah.

We also have a selection of health breads including 100% whole wheat, New York Rye, Russian rye and our famous Rambam bread (http://rambambread.com). We  make bagels and bialys.

We also have the best apple pie you have ever tasted.

This and more at our unique small family bakery. Visit our website at http://saidels.com and read more about our unique process and our special brick oven.

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:

Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1. Tel: 9997643. From 14:00-16:00.

You  may read our monthly article entilted "Jewish Bread - Legends, Facts & Myths" at http://saidels.com/articles/jewishbreads.htm

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"