[RBS] Shidduchim: How can we help our children and ourselves through the process?

Sassen Family jdsassen at neto.net.il
Wed Oct 26 18:42:46 IST 2011

BE"H
Sara Dina Golembo will present a 4-week workshop covering several Shidduch
topics
Starting Monday, 31st October at 8pm

At the home of Chaya Dina Shriki,  Nachal Maor 10 apt 9
Cost: 15 NIS per class or 55 NIS for the whole workshop

The series will be divided into the following classes:

1.Shidduchim:
-How can we help our child get ready?
-Parent's Role in the Process
-Knowing what to look for
-What's your Hishtadlus?

2. Investigations
-Making those phone calls
-gaining clarity
-Outline of Dating Structure and Ideas Behind It
-The First Date and onward...

3.Helping Our Child Through the Process
-Dating Properly so that each date counts

4.Navigating Those New Relationships... and Keeping Them Good.
-Parent-Married Child
-Parent-Daughter-n-Law/ Son-n-Law
-Mechatunim

For more information, phone Chaya Dina Shriki on 992-4884