[RBS] SAVE THE DATE: Women's Lecture that Could Save Your Life

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Thu Oct 27 20:44:37 IST 2011

Six months ago my sister was diagnosed with cancer.  If she had attended
this lecture, her cancer could have been found earlier and her health
options may have been different.

If you are a woman, you need to know (and use) the information in this
lecture.

Come to this important evening, if you are 20-80 yrs old.
The life you save may be your own!

Bishvilech, Evelyne Barnett Women's Comprehensive  Medical Center, in
conjunction with Limudei Lottie presents:

Your Body: What Every Woman Should Know about Self Care:
The Hows and Whys of Prevention and Screening

Introduction by Shoshi Nissenbaum

Receive chizuk and information - and have all your questions answered.

Tuesday, November 22, 8:00 PM - location to be announced

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.
Riki Fried  02 9994576

This shiur is in honor of the continued recovery of my sister- Chava bas
Faiga (Jane Herscovici ).