[RBS] FREE washing machine

Yosef and Sarah Symonds yosefsarah at bezeqint.net
Sat Oct 29 19:39:30 IST 2011

11 year old Foron Vitaclean washing machine that works (with instruction
book)
5 kilo drum
Everything is fine with the machine except:
Twice in past year, the machine was running and blew the fuse in the house.
. First time this happened (maybe a year ago), I called the repair man. When
he came, the machine worked fine and the repairman said there is NOTHING
WRONG WITH THE MACHINE.
. Last week this happened again. So instead of paying 150nis for a repairman
to tell me there is nothing  wrong with the machine, I waited until the next
day, turned on the machine, and it works fine. I've been doing laundry ever
since.
I bought a  new machine and want to give the old one to whomever wants to
carry it away.

Call Sarah
054-688-0723