[RBS] IMPORTANT - to Members of the Likud

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 22:59:26 IST 2011

The Likud is running internal elections soon.

For various reasons, both national and local, there is a need for good
candidates to run for the seats in the local Bet Shemesh branch. (This is
not for the local city council, though it certainly could affect the makeup
of the next one.)

Given our past history, such a commitment could take AS LITTLE AS 10-30
minutes of your time, over the next 4 years. Yes, that's it.

Given what we know about the future, those 10-30 minutes could be vitally
important!

If you have been a registered member of Likud for at least the past 18
months, and you are able to make the very minor commitment described above,
please contact me immediately.

Hebrew knowledge is NOT necessary, though certainly is helpful.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
054-499-1733
"The Land is Very, Very Good"