[RBS] Likrat Kallah's Annual Event-Next Wed. night

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun Oct 30 14:34:46 IST 2011

Take a second to mark down the date: Wed. Nov. 9th, Beis Tefilla, starting
at 7:30 with a most amazing Chinese auction and raffle along with scrumcious
sweets and salads.  By 8:30 you will have enjoyed yourself so much
socializing with friends, tasting some of RBS's finest delicacies and
choosing ALL those wonderful Chinese auction gifts that surely only YOU will
when you will able to sit down and enjoy an inspirational talk given by
Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky.

All this fun, for the price of the mitzvah of Hachnasat Kallah.  Admission
is only 35 nis or a gift of equal or more value.  All money spent:
admission, Chinese auction tickets and raffle tickets is 100% and so you can
use your maaser money.

Likrat Kallah is a local hachnasat kallah organization who has merited to
help 1401 kallahs over the last 7 years.  We are proud to say that we have
helped kallahs from Tzfat to Eilat.  We help any kallah in need, regardless
of her background.  Likrat Kallah helps kallahs from financially strapped
families by giving them 6 household items for free-pot, pan, silverware,
dishes, towels, bowls, knives, electric kettles, sandwich makers, etc.  Many
of the kallahs who come to us are converts or baalei teshuva.  Others come
from families with an ill family member and the family's savings have been
depleted.  Others come from families with 17 children and just putting food
on the table is a challange.  Making a wedding is an overwhelming experience
and by providing these kallahs with the basic household items, we are able
to let up a little bit of the pressure and help the family get the couple on
its feet.

A special thanks to our sponsors, who without their willingness to donate,
the event just couldn't be.

Debbie Sassen, Financial Planner and Investment Advisor, Lemkin Realty and
Besimcha Party Planning-our Platinum Sponsors!
Holy Bagels, Gelt Center, Now My PC Works and Cafe Cafe-our Gold Sponsors
Edo Lavi-Orthodontics-our Silver Sponsor

See you there!

[