[RBS] So, Do you want to save money?

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Oct 30 15:26:54 IST 2011

If you answered YES:
Reserve your place now for our six week home maintenance course which will
begin, BE"H, this coming Sunday November 6th.
Last week one of our past participants, Gilla Jasper posted:
"This spring I took Uriel and Ellen Segal's home maintenance course. Besides
being interesting, informative and hands-on, we learned how to do many
simple home repairs that I felt intimidated to do before. I decided to keep
track of money I've saved by doing some things by myself (like hanging
pictures or installing a folding door) and within two months I had more than
made up the cost of the class!"

You'll save money doing it yourself.
You'll save time and money when buying materials in hardware stores because
you'll be knowledgeable customer.
You'll save money and aggravation knowing what to expect from professionals
you may hire.
You'll gain a "can do!" outlook.

We keep the groups small for optimal learning so there are only a few places
left in the morning or evening course.
The fun starts this coming Sunday so contact us now.
For syllabus and details please e-mail: ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com
or call: 999-3110

Uriel Segal-Master Handyman
Ellen Segal-Life Coach