[RBS] Properties for rent and sale

jonaliz at netvision.net.il jonaliz at netvision.net.il
Sun Oct 30 23:25:51 IST 2011

Properties for rent Ramat Beit Shemesh.

4 rooms, airy and bright apartment, outside space entrance level and a private entrance. Available immediately. Dolev area.

Ramat shilo- office space with a conference room, bathroom and shower, fully air conditioned, close to 100meters squared. Available immediately.

For sale

Seven room house many upgrades, serious selller- great location. Option for a rental unit.

Three room apartment in the heart of RBS, very large living space and a wonderful balcony with a view- available immediately.

Triplex, beautifully and well designed- large rooms and beautiful kitchen. Rental unit attached.

Ramat Beit Shemesh gimmel.
The greenest project on the hill. Open views, and great air.
4 room apartments with large balconies
5 room apartments with large balconies
Duplex apartments with gardens
Penthouses all on one level.

They have begun building.

Land for sale- build your own dream home in gimmel.

Plans for other projects in gimmel.

Ramat Neriyah- plans available for a project that will be ready in a year.

Please call me if you are thinking of selling.

For further details please call Aliza Klompas on 0542405487.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from orange